January 21, 2012

{ Wear } A Late January Wedding

Hi readers and happy Saturday! The Hubby and I are back in Florida for a long weekend for my sister in-law's wedding. This will be a short post as we are spending lots of quality time with our family!

Dress and Accessories


This is the dress that I purchased recently for a steal at one of my favorite stores. I'm also wearing my new earrings from the Hubby, and a bracelet I received as a gift from my mom. The minaudière is actually a deep red color and not so much dark fuschia. I'm still on the fence about the shoes though. I may end up wearing a different pair.

Detail

{Anthropologie Chardonnay Sheen Dress; Nine West Aroundtown shoes on super sale!; J Crew and Anthropologie bracelets (last seen here, here and here; similar here); Inge Christopher Minaudière (similar here); Blue Nile earrings in Amethyst, similar here}

Have a great weekend!
-K


nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover