January 9, 2012

{ Change } Is In The Air



Hello readers and happy Monday! I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend and was able to enjoy the unseasonably warm weather we've been having.

I'm sure you all have noticed that I've made a few changes to the blog this past week. I thought I would spruce things up a bit for the New Year as well as introduce a few new features I've been working on.

First up I changed The Kimmie Chronicles' banner. The old banner was too big and I wasn't quite happy with the font style. The new version is still pretty much the same. I just shrank it down a bit and played with the font placement and size. I also pared down the tab categories since I didn't use them all on the blog (Inspire replaced by Pinterest) and because it made the overall appearance of the banner look cluttered. (Can you tell I'm a virgo?)

Second are the bright and shiny social media icons on the sidebar. I've finally joined the 21st Century and have a Facebook page, Twitter and Pinterest accounts for the good 'ole blog. Here is a preview of a few things I'm pinning on Pinterest. There are lots of other categories around the web that constantly inspire me, so it is definitely a work in progress.







{Source: fromme-toyou.tumblr.com and Pinterest}

{Source: Harpers Bazaar}


Next, I changed similar content providers from LinkWithin to nRelate. I find nRelate much more user friendly and easier to customize. Click here to learn more about nRelate. I highly recommend it if you're not happy with LinkWithin.

Last, but not least, is a larger mugshot and a little blurb about me. Still a work in progress is the About Me section which will include FAQ's such as camera equipment, how-to's, etc. Also to come will be the web version of Instagram for anyone without an iPhone who'd be interested in my snaps. The Chronicles is getting there and I hope to have it all completed very soon.

In the meantime, here are a few Instagram snaps from my weekend with the Hubby. I hope everyone has an amazing week!

Instagram Weekend

{Top Row: Stinson Beach; Chucks I've been living in; Holiday Gift from Dad} 
{Bottom Row: Weekend Anthro find; Lunch date with the Hubby at Daily Grill; Fish and Chips}


nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover