January 10, 2012

{ Travel } Wine Country...Again

Hi readers and happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a smooth, stress-free Monday. I have a backlog of outfit posts and photos that I'll share this week. I'm hoping to get on a regular posting schedule by getting organized and outlining my posts for the week. We'll see how that works.

During the Christmas holiday, my parents flew in from Florida to spend Christmas and New Year's with me and the Hubby. We had lots of fun being tourists for a few days and eating great food around the city. For their Christmas gift, we treated them to a Bed and Breakfast stay in Glen Ellen, Sonoma County. We stayed at the Beltane Ranch which I highly recommend to anyone visiting the area.

Since my folks are huge wine collectors, we visited a few tasting rooms and purchased delicious wine and olives. The weather was perfect for such an outing so I wore light layers for our wine tasting day. My boot woes have been solved and I finally have layering down to a science.


Jan.10.2012d


Jan.10.2012e
{Wearing: Anthropologie blouse last worn here; Ann Taylor denim; similar Victoria's Secret cardigan; Asos scarf (similar to blouse here); boots; Ralph Lauren sunnies; Coach bag; Invicta watch; Anthropologie (similar here and here) and gifted bracelets}

Jan.10.2012c


Jan.10.2012b


Jan.10.2012c

I hope you all had a fabulous Tuesday!!

-K

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover