July 21, 2011

{Wear} A Touch Of Whimsy

Hello beautiful readers! How many of you are doing the pre-Friday dance? Anyone? Just me? Ok...

When I get dressed for work in the mornings, I like to add something whimsical in my look. Whether it's owl earrings or a lady bug around my neck, it's nice to take the serious level down a notch. I haven't ventured out from whimsical accessories until I found this gorgeous top. The rain clouds on the shoulders, the wind-blown umbrellas and hats; I love every element. I'm not sure how the chairs fit into the theme, but I guess it wouldn't be whimsical if it didn't make sense.




Top: Anthropologie 
Pants: The Limited
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Gift
Shoes: Kors Michael Kors

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover