January 25, 2012

{ Wear } A Late January Wedding 2

Hi readers and happy Hump Day! I've finally recovered from our long trip to Florida for my sister in-law's wedding.

This is what I wore to the festivities. I decided to go with a pair of versatile Zara sandals I purchased during their huge sale. They go with just about everything I have and they were much easier to pack than the bulkier Nine West heels.

Wedding Closeup



WeddingPhoto
{Anthropologie dress (similar here); Zara heels (similar here); Inge Christopher minaudiere (similar here); Anthropologie and gifted bracelets; similar gifted earrings }

We had a great time catching up with family and eating delicious food. The parting was bittersweet, but I'm glad to be back home.

I hope everyone has a beautiful Thursday!

-K


nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover