February 6, 2012

{ Wear } Capitol

Hi readers and happy Monday! Did anyone watch the Super Bowl? It was a close game, but the Giants were able to pull through, although I thought New England may have stood a chance.

Well, enough about football. This weekend the Hubby and I drove to Sacramento and upon our arrival, we decided to walk around the capitol city. The weather was perfect for and the setting sun provided a lovely backdrop to take a few photos.

Capitol.2.6.12
{Anthropologie cardigan and top (similar or similar); Ann Taylor jeans (similar); Matisse boots last worn here (similar); Fossil bag (similar); DSW beret}

I finally pried my Chucks off of my feet and wore boots instead. I did bring them with me on the trip as I can't be away from their comfort.

Capitol.2.6.12.b

We had a fragrant walk around the capitol building as there were orange trees dotted along the sidewalks. Unfortunately, the fruit was too high to reach, so I just admired them instead.

Capitol orange trees, Sacramento



Capitol.2.6.12.d

Here's a photo I took of the capitol building with Instagram (@KimmieChronicles) and another levitation photo for good measure. I would like to thank you for your feedback on my last post. I'll keep practicing my levitation until it looks like I'm flying.

Capitol building, Sacramento



Capitol.2.6.12.c


I hope you all had a wonderful Monday!

-K


nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover