February 8, 2012

{ Wear } Business Date Night

Hi readers and Happy hump day! We're halfway through the week with the weekend just around the corner. The Hubby and I had dinner with friends who live in the area that we haven't seen in almost 2 years. We had a great time catching up and eating yummy food.

This will be a slightly short post today as the Hubby and I are planning on having a romantic dinner tonight in the hotel's adjacent restaurant called Grange. After previewing the menu in the lobby, which changes daily, I can't wait to sink my teeth into one of their offerings.

Here's what I'll wear tonight. I would like to think it's a cross between comfort and sophistication. The extra stretch in the denim and the loose-fitting top will provide the perfect camouflage after I eat 'til my heart's content.

BusinessDateNight.2.8.12.b


BusinessDateNight.2.8.12.a

BusinessDateNight.2.8.12.c


I hope your week is going well so far! Thanks for reading!

-K


nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover