May 1, 2012

{ Week } In Photos


Hello lovely readers! I hope everyone had a marvelous weekend and that your Monday got off to a great start. I'm not sure how it happened, but my day flew by quickly yesterday which means I was unable to post the photos from my previous week.

There isn't anything extra special that I did last week or over the weekend. I suppose it was business as usual; trying new recipes, the usual chores and photographing the little things that make me smile. 

The Hubby and I went to brunch and took a long walk afterward around our (small-ish) city. Of course, I didn't think about taking photos of where we live as I was too stuffed to think straight. This is what I wore to brunch on a warm spring day. Elastic waistband skirt +  empire waist top = the perfect outfit for hiding that after-brunch belly. 
Brunch attire
{Anthropologie top, very pretty alternative; Land's End Canvas jacket, similar; H&M skirt, similar; Fossil bag, similar, love this one, simpler version; Converse shoes}


I tried my hand at making yeast doughnuts that were baked rather than fried. I've never baked using yeast before because I was intimidated by the whole process. Now that I know it's not so difficult, I may try my hand at homemade bread. As for the doughnuts, I think I'll stick to cake doughnuts.
Homemade baked doughnuts.


More flowers for the apartment. I really like the yellow and peach-colored ranunculus on the coffee table and dining table.
Coffee table flowers

Ranunculus



The pink and white lilies are so beautiful and really brighten the hall table (and my day!). I may go with all white lilies next time, since I usually choose flowers in the pink color family.
Lilies.



How was your weekend? Let me know in the comments!


I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday! Thanks for reading!







nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover