April 27, 2012

{ Blog } Crush - Natural Belle

Hello readers and happy Friday! I hope your week went by smoothly and that your weekend is full of fun!

It's that time again, when I share with you my current blog crush. It's been almost a year since I found Natural Belle after a web search for natural haircare led me to her blog. Based in England, Natural Belle is like a one-stop-shop for natural hair in fashion editorials and sartorial sites, as well as hair tutorials, product reviews and outfit posts just to name a few.

My favorite part of her blog is the product reviews. Sice I'm a fledgling product junky, I like to see the product in action before I try it myself. Even though the mane (harharhar) focus is naturally curly haircare, I think there is something for everyone on her blog.

Here are a few looks and hairstyles that I enjoyed recently from Natural Belle:





If you'd like to see more of Natural Belle, click here to check it out.

Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!










nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover