April 24, 2012

{ Wear } Warm Weekend

Hello readers and happy Tuesday to you!

Over the weekend the Hubby and I headed to Marin to meet up with friends for brunch. The day was beautiful and warm, although not as warm as the previous day. It's so nice to show some leg and to wear sandals for a change. I never thought I would miss having my tootsies out like they were in Florida.

4.24.2012.2

I've been a fan of pairing stripes with florals for a few years now, but I never owned a stripe tee. Now I have 3 and I think I'll keep adding to that collection. I've found my stripe tees to be versatile and I haven't run out of ways to wear them.

4.24.2012.3


4.24.2012.1
{H&M tee love this version; Anthropologie skirt similar and necklace similar; Tory Burch sandals (similar) or (similar) similar wedge version}


I hope everyone had a wonderful day. Thanks for reading!









nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover