April 23, 2012

{ Week } In Photos

Hi readers and happy Monday! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! The Hubby and I enjoyed the extremely warm weather and visited friends. I hope you will enjoy the photos from my week!

This week's flowers: Red, Purple and Green Gladiolus (Gladioli?) 
PurpleFlower.4.23.2012


I'm not sure what these are called, but I like the different patterns on the blooms. 
Flowers.4.23.2012


Tried this recipe to dress up basic pancakes. I think next time I'll add pecans to kick it up a notch. 
Pancake Breakfast


The weather this weekend reached the low 80's so we drove to Sibley Volcanic Regional Park. There were many hikers and cyclists enjoying the day. 
Beautiful day for a drive. 83 degrees in the Bay Area


The view from one of the trails in Sibley Volcanic Regional Park. The air smelled like pine and soil. It turned out to be a very refreshing day. 
View from trail in Sibley Volcanic Regional Park


After our outing we went to Pyramid Brewery in Berkeley for apps and a beer. They brew their own beers and have special seasonal beers that are a must-try.  If you ever have a chance to visit the area, I highly recommend this place.
Outside of Pyramid Brewery in Berkeley

{wearing my version of this look | tee borrowed from the Hubby (similar); LOFT skirt (similar); Converse sneakers, Fossil bag; BR scarf}


Thanks for reading and have a wonderful Tuesday!







nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover