April 11, 2012

{ Wear } Windy Easter

Hi readers and happy Hump Day! Today's post will be short as I am going to an Oakland A's game shortly. This will be my 3rd baseball game that I've ever attended. Hopefully, the rain we've been having will stay away long enough to watch the game.

This is what I wore to lunch with friends on Sunday. Unfortunately, it wasn't this outfit that I posted recently. The shoes I wore the previous day gave me terrible blisters, so I decided to go with a different look that allowed me to wear comfortable shoes.

After lunch, the Hubby and I went back to Marina Park after lunch to attempt to take more pictures, but it was so cold and windy by the Bay that we cut the photo shoot short.

Here's the inspiration photo for my look...



...and here's my execution. 
Easter2.2012

Easter.2012

Easter3.2012
{Anthropologie blouse (similar) and sleeveless jacket (similar); H&M skirt (similar or this); Converse sneakers; Fossil bag}

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and thanks for reading!

-K


nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover