April 9, 2012

{ Week } In Photos

Hi readers and happy Monday! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and Easter weekend, if you celebrate. The Hubby and I celebrated by having a wonderful lunch with friends. I made this recipe for dessert, which I recently pinned on Pinterest, and it turned out very well!

Since I've been M.I.A. last week, I thought I would share a few photos of things that made me smile.

Baked these delicious cookies which were hard not to devour straight out of the oven.
Red Velvet and White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Trying so hard not to eat them all!


Various cut flowers around the apartment. 
My favorite flower. Continuing with the spring indoors kick.
More flowers. Makes me think of a good post!
Daffodils for the table. Bringing spring indoors.


Made this chicken and this rice recipe for dinner. They were very delicious and I highly recommend trying them.
Dinner::Spicy Chicken Breast with Rhubarb-Cucumber Salsa::Spiced Lemon Rice


On Saturday, the Hubby and I explored South Bay and stopped by Satura Cakes for a treat. I ordered the Green Tea Latte and Citron and Rose Macarons. 
Green Tea Latte and macarons @ Satura Cakes in Los Altos



I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

-K




nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover