April 14, 2012

{ Blog } Crush - Monster Cakes


Hello readers and happy happy weekend! I hope there is plenty of sunshine and spring flowers to greet you wherever you plan to go this weekend. Following my first baseball game in years, I went to watch the San Francisco Giants beat the Pittsburg Pirates with a friend yesterday. I think I've found another sport that I could like. I had no idea it was so entertaining!

This week's blog crush is a blog that I've followed for over a year now. Jessica from Monster Cakes shares weekly smiles by way of I Smile Wednesdays as well as awesome book reviews and recommendations, and the occasional outfit post. She also shares life's trials and tribulations in the most poetic way, which I've found to be inspirational. There's definitely something for everyone, whether it's inspiration or a quick smile, and I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I do!

Here are a few of my favorite outfits and I Smile moments from her blog. Drop by to say "Hi" and to see more!








Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend!








nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover