April 16, 2012

{ Week } In Photos

Hi readers and happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! The rain stayed at bay long enough for us to enjoy being outdoors.

Here are a few Instagram shots from my week:

Beautiful tulips on our table.
On the table this week:: Tulips!


Dim Sum lunch with the Hubby on Saturday. My favorite is the steam BBQ Pork Bun.
Dim Sum lunch :: BBQ Pork Bun, Shrimp Shumai, Mushroom Dumplings



My first Major League baseball game since my single digit years.
Oakland A's game


Made this pizza recipe from scratch. It was amazing!
Dinner last night: Homemade Caramelized Onion, Spinach and Goat Cheese pizza. So delicious!



I hope you have a wonderful week and thanks for reading!!








nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover