March 28, 2012

{ Wear } Spring Day

Hi readers and happy Hump Day! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!

The weather here has been rainy the past few weeks. The Hubby and I took advantage of the rain-free weather and decided to take a few rented camera lenses out for a spin. {I'm happy to say that my photography skills are getting better!} I enjoyed using the lenses, but sadly, they had to go back to the shop on Monday. These are a few of the flowers that I captured in Mountainview Cemetary.

Flowers.3.26.12

The Hubby captured the following photos of me. The lenses were very expensive. Hopefully, we'll be able to purchase them in the future.
Front.3.26.12

Earring Close-up 3.26.12


Side.3.26.12
{Anthropologie tee (similar), scarf and earrings; J Brand jeans; Zara cardigan (similar); Matisse boots (similar); Fossil bag}

View.3.26.12


Enjoy the rest of the week and thanks for reading!

-K


nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover