March 30, 2012

{ Blog } Crush - Sidewalk Ready

Hi lovely readers! It's been so gloomy here in the San Francisco Bay area with endless clouds and, on some days, rain. I'm trying to kick the weekend off to a good start with this recipe for Raspberry Lemonade. I'll enjoy the adult version later with either vodka or tequila and a splash of champagne.

It's that time of the week again where I share my current blog crush. I didn't post a crush last week because, to be honest, I was still crushing on Spoon Fork Bacon. I realized that it was time to move on for the sake of this feature, so this week I'm happy to present Sidewalk Ready.

Just like the blog name entails, Kayley's outfits are perfect for everyday wear, whether it's to run errands or for work, there's something on this site for everyone to be inspired. I would say her style is casual chic meets sophisticate. Her blog is quite informative as well with hair styling tutorials and DIY projects. It's where I can get my wearable fashion fix in one place.

Here are a few of her looks that I would love to recreate.





I hope you have a chance to give her blog a look and let me know in the comments what you think.

Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!

-K


nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover