March 26, 2012

{ Bits } and Pieces

Hello readers and happy Monday!

I've been away from the blogosphere for a week, but I've also kept myself busy. If you follow me on Instagram (for iPhone users), Webstagram or Twitter, you'll know that I had an interesting week. Enjoy my Instagram photos and let me know how you enjoyed your weekend in the comments!


I spent a few hours at the de Young Museum in Golden Gate Park. It's an amazing museum and I thoroughly enjoyed all of the exhibits. On my way out I saw that I completely missed the Jean Paul Gaultier exhibit! I'll definitely have to go back before it ends.
Day at de Young


I was inspired to cook last week so I outdid myself by making Spicy Vegetarian Chili, Cheddar JalapeƱo Cornbread and Meyer Lemon Pudding Cake.
Food Collage 3.26


I decided to go to the first morning show of The Hunger Games. I must say it was a great movie, although I thoroughly enjoyed the books as well.
Yaaaay!


Over the weekend, the Hubby and I went back to Mountainview Cemetary to try out a few rented camera lenses. We missed the cherry blossoms, but were lucky enough to capture a few other trees that were blooming. 
Pretty flowers in Mountainview Cemetary


The view from the highest hill in Mountainview has a spectacular view of the San Francisco, Downtown Oakland, the Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Bay Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge and San Fran




Have a great week!

-K


nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover