March 9, 2012

{ Blog } Crush - FASHIONNERDIC

Hello readers and happy Friday! I'm so excited for the weekend. The hubby and I have plans to meet up with friends in the city. I'll try to take pictures to share with you next week, but I can't make any promises.

I missed a blog crush from last week due to illness (and I'm still not back to 100%), so I bring to you FASHIONNERDIC for your viewing pleasure. I will admit that I don't read all of her posts as it's hard to pull my eyes away from the images to read the words. Most of the non-outfit photos are taken by the author which is a treat. The reason for the crush is the backdrop to her outfit posts, her dark red, almost black lips and stark white hair. It all fits together. It's almost like looking at a Vogue editorial.

Here are a few outfits and photography that I really like. Enjoy!






Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!!

-K


nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover