March 6, 2012

{ Still } Alive + Derp Faces

Hi readers! I wanted to drop a quick post to let you all know that I'm still alive, but trying to get over my wretched cold! I'm slowly getting better, but my energy level is still way down. I hope to be back to regular posting very soon!

In between sleeping, taking cold medicine and sleeping from the cold medicine, I decided to clean out my blog photo folder to make room on my laptop. I found lots of pictures of me making funny faces, so I compiled a blooper folder to share with you. These are only a small sample of derp I'm willing to share. Some are just too embarrassing.

Enjoy!

Blooper.1


Blooper.4


Blooper.5


Blooper.Collage

Have  a wonderful Wednesday!

-K



nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover