February 27, 2012

{ Wear } On Top Of The World

Hello readers and happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Another short post today. On Saturday, the Hubby and I went to Mt. Tam to enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful view of the city.

Here are a few snaps from what I wore and the views we enjoyed. I thought I would throw in another levitation photo for good measure.

Feb.27.2012.a


Feb.27.2012.b
{Anthropologie vest (similar, similar, last worn here); H&;M t-shirt (similar, similar, love this!); Converse shoes (similar in a summer hue); The Limited jeans}

Feb.27.2012.c

Here's a shot that I took with Instagram using the Lux and Sierra filters (@kimmiechronicles). You can now follow me here or on your iPhone.

Mt Tam. #lux


Thanks for reading and have a great Tuesday!

-K




nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover