February 17, 2012

{ Blog } Crush - Nailasaurus

Hello readers and happy Friday! I hope everyone is ready for the weekend as much as I am. We're hosting a brunch for a few friends this Sunday, and I've been planning the menu for the past few days.

This week's Blog Crush, The Nailasaurus, is by a talented young lady from South Wales, UK with a passion for nail art. Everyday her readers are greeted with a new color and design and I wanted to share her art with you.

I've only recently begun to wear nail polish on my finger nails and I've found lots of inspirational photos on her blog. Unfortunately, I lack the patience to pull it off. If you're like me and have trouble with the designs, but want to wear them, she also has an Etsy shop to purchase nail sets.

Here are a few of my favorite designs from The Nailasaurus.





Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!

-K




nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover