December 16, 2011

{ Want } Holiday Goodies

Hello beautiful readers!
The time of gift giving and spending quality time with family and friends is soon upon us.  There are a lot of gift guides and wish lists out on the internet, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon by sharing my own. I suppose you could use this as a gift guide, too. {wink}

A few things that I've had my eye on all year along with new acquaintances have made it this year. One thing I can't seem to get away from are the animal prints and textures. I guess my subconscious is telling me that my closet needs to be saturated with them before I'll be satisfied.

From left to right { Zara Flat Leopard BootKaren Walker Perfect Day sunniesKenneth Jay Lane hammered necklaceNew Shoes bookYves Saint Laurent Arty ring; BCBGMAXAZRIA trench; Falke High Heel Tights; Brahmin Mojito crossbody bag; Portolano scarf }

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover