December 21, 2011

{ Wear } Pop

Hi readers and happy Hump Day! Do any of you have a short week this week?

My folks are coming to visit us for the Holidays so I've been preparing like mad for their arrival. Planning the Christmas morning meal to what we'll do for a week. I'm having lots of fun and experimenting with different recipes on the Hubby. So far, so good, so it looks like we'll have a delicious Christmas brunch.

Dec.21.2011


Dec.21.2011.b


This pullover from H&M caught my eye for obvious reasons. It's super bright fuchsia and cozy. I paired it with a striped t-shirt, also from H&M, which has become a closet staple.

Dec.21.2011.c

One of my favorite things about blogging is being able to see myself in a different way. It's almost liking seeing myself the way other people see me. One thing I would have added to this look is a necklace. Oh well, blog and learn. =^.^=


Dec.21.2011.e
Sweater: H&M (similar here); T-shirt: H&M (similar here); Jeans: Ann Taylor (similar here); 
Boots: Kenneth Cole (similar here on sale!); Coat: Soia & Kyo (similar here)


Dec.21.2011.d


I've been planning a few updates for the blog, which I will announce once complete. If I'm not able to make here before Christmas, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover