August 25, 2011

{Wear} A Look Inside

Hi readers and a very happy Friday eve to you!

The packing is still underway here in the house of crazy! Everything is not in it's place, which is driving me insane! One place that is still in order is my closet. I recently showed you here how I organize my jewelry. Now, I would like you to take a look inside my closet to see how I organize my shoes. I have the Hubby to thank for the idea. All of my shoes used to be inside the original shoebox, and he thought this would be a better option.

Aug252011

It was a little difficult taking these pictures of the closet as it is long and slightly narrow. There isn't enough width for us to stand side by side or even back to back. Believe me, we've tried and it doesn't work out, especially early in the morning.


Aug252011b

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover