August 22, 2011

{Wear} Let The Packing Begin

Hi readers and happy Monday!

Well the packing frenzy has begun! The house is a complete mess so the outfit posts will be few and far between for a few days. I will try to find a different place in the house that isn't a disaster to take outfit photos, so please excuse the dust (harharhar).

This look is from Friday and they're all pieces you've seen before. I haven't been shopping in a while, but I couldn't pass up the last Anthro sale. I'll show you what I purchased in later post.

Have a great evening and an even better Tuesday!

Aug202011-d

Aug202011-b


Aug202011c

Sweater: The Limited
Skirt: Anthropologie (similar style here)
Shoes: Kors Michael Kors 
Necklace: J Crew (Super awesome style here)

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover