July 11, 2011

{Wear} Summer Staples

Hi readers and happy Monday!

Just a quick post today since I'm still working on blog/life updates. In the summer it can be unbearably hot here in Florida, so I usually opt for as little clothing as possible. Since it's not acceptable to go to work in boyshorts and a tank, I opt for a t-shirt, skirt and sandals combination.

This is all I wore last week; a t-shirt of some kind, a skirt and sandals (except for Tuesday since I didn't polish my piggies). Pardon the lighting. The weather has been rainy and gray for the past week.





T-shirt: Banana Republic (similar style here)
Skirt: Anthropologie (similar here)
Sandals: Tory Burch (similar wedge version here and similar with lower heel here)
Polish: Essie Secret Story

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover