July 13, 2011

{Eat} Square 1 Burgers

Hi readers and happy Wednesday hump day!

Tonight the Hubby and I went to a new restaurant that opened recently called Square 1 Burgers & Bar. There are only three locations, two of which are in the Sarasota area. We were both craving a delicious burger, so we decided to give them a try.



We had their special artichoke hummus as an appetizer with their homemade potato chips.



For our entree Hubby had the 3-Mushroom Cheeseburger which came with regular fries. The three mushrooms were porcini, portobello and garden mushrooms. I had order envy until I saw my burger.



I had the Buffalo Bob, which is ground buffalo with smoked bacon, onion rings, and spicy beer cheese sauce on a sesame seed bun. I substituted my fries for sweet potato fries instead since they're my favorite. As you can tell by the photo, it would have been impossible for me to physically eat this burger without first removing the onion rings. The onion rings were covered in cheese, so I only had a bite.


If you're ever in the Tampa/Sarasota area, be sure to give this restaurant a try. Especially if you're craving a delicious, unique burger! Take a look at their website for all of their yummy options.

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover