June 13, 2011

{Want} There's Something About Yellow

Hi readers! Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a great weekend! I had a wonderful time with my in-laws at the beach. It was extremely relaxing and I was able to get 12 hours of sleep!

I've been on a serious yellow kick lately. Almost everything I've had my eye on has been bright, sunshiny yellow. See recent post here and here. Curiosity set in after I became aware of my draw to this color, so I did a bit of research. Yellow arouses cheerfulness, stimulates mental activity and is often associated with food (this might explain why I'm eating everything in sight!).

Here are a few recent purchases and items that are in my sights!

1. Anthropologie Fully Striped Scarf - Wishlist!
2. Anthropologie Meyer Meringue Dress - Eyeing this closely, too.
3. ASOS Dip Tee - A fun take on a simple t-shirt.
4. Francesca's Shape Up Bag - It's no longer available (boo), but it may come back. The link is to a similar bag that I like just as much!
5. Topshop Yellow Laced Embellished Top - Very delicate. I would showcase it with a simple pair of jeans.
6. Anthropologie Meyer Lemon Bracelet - So pretty and GIGANTIC!
7. Anthropologie San Pedro Pencil Skirt - Purchased!
8. American Eagle Outfitters Ikat Scarf
9. Spotted Moth Rendezvous Clutch - Gorgeous pleating.

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover