May 9, 2011

{Wear} I'm Back And I Brought The Sunshine

Good evening readers and Happy Monday!

I'm back from my awesome vacation of relaxation and, quite frankly, complete laziness. Isn't that what a vacation is all about?

Thank you for the "have fun on your vacation" comments. I really missed reading all of my favorite blogs, but sometimes it's nice to completely get away.

Today's look is a bit familiar but with a new addition. I picked up this little piece of sunshine a few weeks ago from Anthropologie's almost weekly sales. There was also a beautiful blue color, but I decided that my wardrobe needed something bright, and besides, I have a lot of blue already.




 I forgot to take off my sunglasses when I got home, so I decided to work with them. Still in vacation mode.
Blouse: Anthropologie Delicate Corps Blouse (buy it here)
Skirt: Anthropologie Penciled Abronia Skirt
Belt: Linea Pelle
Shoes: Kors Michael Kors
Bracelet: J Crew
Sunnies: Ralph Lauren

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover