May 16, 2011

{Want} It's Official!

Hello, readers! I hope you all had a great weekend!

I believe I have officially lost my mind. I don't usually splurge on any one item, and as many of you know, I am frugal when it comes to shopping for high-ticket items that I love. The items in the list below have given me instant grabby-hands. I will also admit that I recently purchased one of these items, which you will see in a later post once it arrives.

I don't have buyer's remorse because it was 50% off retail and it will seamlessly crossover into any season.



  1. Leifsdottir Striped Halter Dress - I can't wait to own this beauty! The stripes are figure flattering and the halter style is wearable.
  2. Burberry Trench Coat - A much needed classic in my closet!
  3. Yves Saint Laurent Arty Resin Ring - Beautiful statement piece! 
  4. Miu Miu Mary Jane Loafer - These beauties are almost sold out online and I haven't had any luck on eBay...yet.
  5. Ash Heidi Sandals - All I can say is WOW! 
  6. Yves Saint Laurent Tribute Mary Janes - These are almost sold out as well. I'm extremely indecisive on these, since I know I'll wear them every chance I get, but I can't justify the price. Even if I wear them everyday.
  7. Rebecca Minkoff M.A.B. Mini - The link takes you to a similar style bag as the one pictured above is sold out. It's beautiful and it seems like it will last for many years.

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover