I believe I have officially lost my mind. I don't usually splurge on any one item, and as many of you know, I am frugal when it comes to shopping for high-ticket items that I love. The items in the list below have given me instant grabby-hands. I will also admit that I recently purchased one of these items, which you will see in a later post once it arrives.
I don't have buyer's remorse because it was 50% off retail and it will seamlessly crossover into any season.
- Leifsdottir Striped Halter Dress - I can't wait to own this beauty! The stripes are figure flattering and the halter style is wearable.
- Burberry Trench Coat - A much needed classic in my closet!
- Yves Saint Laurent Arty Resin Ring - Beautiful statement piece!
- Miu Miu Mary Jane Loafer - These beauties are almost sold out online and I haven't had any luck on eBay...yet.
- Ash Heidi Sandals - All I can say is WOW!
- Yves Saint Laurent Tribute Mary Janes - These are almost sold out as well. I'm extremely indecisive on these, since I know I'll wear them every chance I get, but I can't justify the price. Even if I wear them everyday.
- Rebecca Minkoff M.A.B. Mini - The link takes you to a similar style bag as the one pictured above is sold out. It's beautiful and it seems like it will last for many years.