June 3, 2011

{Want} Something to Soothe My Broken Heart

Hi readers and happy Friday!

Three cheers for the weekend! Hip hip, hooray! Hip hip, hooray! Hip hip, hooray!

While endlessly searching for an alternative to my long lost Rebecca Minkoff MAB, I happened upon Coach's website. I was browsing through, not really seeing anything that grabbed me when I saw it! A beautiful green gem of a handbag! I fell in love again after an unnamed sample sale site delivered a shot to my heart. Ok, I'm being a bit dramatic over a material object, but you get the idea.

So, without further ado, here is my potential Rebecca Minkoff replacement! Her name is Kristin. Isn't she lovely? I've included a few shots so you can see her at different angles, but my choice would be the emerald green colorway (although the blush isn't too bad either).




Photos by Coach

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover