June 2, 2011

{Wear} Been A Long Time Since I Rock and Roll

Happy Friday eve, readers!

It's been a while since I posted an outfit. My poor blog has been lonely without me. It's been a long time, been a long time, been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time.

In case you haven't noticed, Led Zeppelin's Rock and Roll is blasting on the stereo as I write this post. Every now and then, blown speakers tend to cheer me up! Pair that with tomorrow being Friday and all is right in Kimmie's world!

The tunic that I wore today was an Anthropologie in-store purchase that I made a few weeks ago. It's a beautiful silk and I love how flowy I feel when wearing it. The pattern makes me think of a feminine version of camouflage.





Tunic: Anthropologie Valley Breeze Tunic
Pants: Robert Rodriguez (purchased for $8 3 years ago!)
Shoes: Tory Burch
Nail polish: Essie Turquoise and Caicos

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover