March 24, 2011

Spotty Dots

Hi readers! Happy happy Friday eve!

It's been a heck-of-a week for me. Work stuff, life stuff, getting things in order stuff. I'm running on fumes right now, but really wanted to post my outfit today since I'm being a bad bloggy parent!

Today's tank is another oldie but goody that I found at the bottom of my drawer. My drawers aren't that deep so I'm perplexed as to how I didn't know it was there before (head scratch). I like that this tank can't quite make up it's mind. Does it want to be a polka-dot tank or a stripe tank? Why not both, I say! So here we have a polka-stripe tank! And now it's time for bed before things get really weird.



Tank: Macy's
Cardigan: Anthropologie
Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: Boutique 9
Necklace: J. Crew

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover