March 20, 2011

Gala

Hi readers and happy Sunday!

I hope you all are enjoying the remainder of the weekend! We started our weekend by going to the Hope Family Services 14th annual gala to benefit victims of domestic violence. It was a beautiful event with good food, a jazz vocalist with a voice like butter, and lots of auctions. We had a wonderful time and hope to do it again next year!

I had a little trouble with trying to decide what to wear. I don't usually buy black and white pieces so getting dressed on Friday night was difficult. I initially wanted to wear the Winsome Wideleg pants from Anthropologie, but I didn't have a solid black or white top to wear. I tried to be creative and wear a dress as a top, but it didn't quite work out, so I ended up wearing the dress as a dress!




Dress: Paige Black Label
Necklace: Anthropologie
Shoes: Dolce Vita

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover