March 26, 2011

Date Night and a New Favorite

Hi readers! Happy weekend! WOOOOOO!

I had a crazy week at work and I know it will be just as hectic next week. It's the last week of our quarterly busy season, so I doubt I'll get much rest as I'll be stressed out.

Tonight the Hubby and I went out for dinner and a movie. We used to be avid movie-goers but have since slowed our pace a bit. Now that we have a new batch of free movie tickets (thanks Mom and Discover rewards!) we're starting to go more often again.

Since I don't get to wear jeans much during the week, I really wanted to wear a pair of jeans today. For the longest time, I didn't think I could wear skinny jeans because of my proportions (short, athletic legs, long torso). But I have finally found a formula that works for me; a longer top that accentuates my waist, jeans that hit at my ankle or slightly above and high heels are a must!



 This has to be my new favorite accessory! It definitely makes a statement.



 Another example of persistence. I searched eBay daily for almost a year to find these puppies at a fraction of the retail price.
Blouse: Anthropologie Fluttering Wrap Tunic
Jeans: Ann Taylor
Necklace: Anthropologie Coalescing Necklace
Sandals: Tory Burch

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover