March 31, 2011

Silhouette

Happy near Friday, readers!

The weather outside is frightful...really! There have been tornado sightings a few miles North, the lightning and thunder is crazy and the wind is gusting! Because of the awful weather outside, there was no light to speak of (except for the millisecond of light from the lightning flashes) so I couldn't snap a few pics of what I wore today. Boo, bad weather! (Thumbs down)

My look for today is actually what I wore yesterday. It took me a few years of experimenting and taking photos of myself to realize what works for me, what doesn't work and why. I've found that the style of the 1940's and 1950's suite me the best. The rich, saturated colors, pencil skirts, full skirts, waist emphasis, modest hemlines...the list goes on.

Let me know in the comments which decade in fashion you like the most?




Top: Michael Stars
Skirt: Anthropologie
Belt: The Limited
Shoes: Kors Michael Kors
Necklace: Modcloth

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover