February 14, 2011

Hit or Miss

Happy Valentine's Day, readers! 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful, love-filled day!

I woke up today not knowing what to wear. Usually I have a general idea of what article of clothing I want to wear; a particular skirt, blouse or even a pair of shoes can inspire me. Days like that I call my Hit days. Today however, there wasn't a single thing in my closet that I wanted to put on. 

Today my dear readers was a Miss. From the new settings I decided to try on my camera (epic fail! They came out way too grainy), to my hair. It wouldn't cooperate this morning. I started eyeing my husband's clippers and threatening my hair to behave, or else. 

I did decide to debut a new accessory in my look today, so it wasn't a complete loss. I'm not really a handbag person, but I truly love my Holiday gift from my mom. It's a gorgeous color and it actually goes well with most of the items in my closet. What attracted me to it was the kiss-clock closure at the top. This handbag became my silver lining for my look today. 




 See my little owl? He's a bit shy. 
Tee: Banana Republic
Skirt: The Limited
Cardigan: Anthrpologie Outdoor Cafe Cardigan
Earrings: Anthropologie
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Circa Joan & David
Handbag: Coach
Belt: Anthropologie City Safari Belt



nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover