February 13, 2011

Double Duty

Hello and happy Sunday evening, readers!

I've been away from the blog for a while and with good reason. The Hubby and I were out of town and I was in too big of a hurry to bring my laptop. On Friday night, we celebrated Valentine's Day early by going to a special date at the zoo. It's called Wild at Heart and it's an educational tour of different animals and their anatomy and mating habits. Along the way we were served with unlimited champagne, wine and beer as well as delicious appetizers. Towards the end of the tour we had a very delicious dinner followed by Baked Alaska for dessert.

With that said, I had 30 minutes on Friday to snap a few photos of what I wore that day, change clothes, and snap photos of what I wore that night to the zoo. Phew! It was pandemonium!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day Monday tomorrow!





Top: Banana Republic (similar style here and on sale!)
Skirt: Trovata (similar style here)
Belt: Linea Pelle
Shoes: Circa Joan & David
Necklace: Anthropologie Rings and Things necklace
Earrings: Blue Nile 



Tee: Banana Republic
Cardigan: Anthropologie Shimmering Pin-up cardigan (closer look here)
Jeans: Pilcro
Necklace: Anthropologie
Belt: Linea Pelle
Shoes: Cole Haan G-Series

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover