February 15, 2011

Domestic Bug

Hello and good evening, readers!

I hope everyone had a great Tuesday!

Today was a much better day for me overall. I knew exactly what I wanted to wear, I wasn't stuck behind a slow-poke on my way to work, I got to go to the gym...the list goes on.

I pretty much turned my sour lemons into a delicious pie! No, really. I did. I made a lemon meringue pie tonight because I felt like it. I'm not really a pie baker, so I took a huge gamble when I made it. As I type this, it is in the oven with 5 minutes remaining. We'll see how it turns out.

I'll take a photo tonight and post it tomorrow for your viewing pleasure.



Top: Anthropologie Gurgling Ripples Cowlneck
Skirt: The Limited
Cardigan: Anthropologie Jet Stream Cardigan
Shoes: Matiko
Belt: Anthropologie Three-piece Belt
Watch: Invicta
Earrings: Nordstrom Rack


nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover