January 29, 2011

Taste The Weekend

Good morning, readers!

Below is the post I had every intention of putting up last, but I fell asleep while watching a movie. I know,  I know. But at least I'm posting it now, right?



Happy Friday!

It's finally here! The weekend! Everyone celebrate!

Today's look wasn't really inspired by anything in particular. I was just so happy that it was Friday, I grabbed a pair of pants and the look evolved around them.

It's movie night so I'm keeping this post short. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!



Cardigan: Antrhopologie Dawning Cardigan
Tee: Banana Republic
Pants: The Limited (similar style here)
Scarf: Anthropologie Scarlet Flax scarf (similar here and here)
Shoes: Cole Haan G-Series
Necklace: Anthropologie Luck & Kismet necklace
Earrings: Monet





nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover