January 30, 2011

Lazy Weekend

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend so far.

It's been a lazy weekend for me with my Hubby and I playing video games. We went to a new-ish sushi restaurant yesterday for lunch to give it a try. We both ordered the tempura bento box and a few rolls on the side. For dessert, we had mochi ice cream. If you never had it, you must try it. So delicious!

This is what I wore on our brief outing. It was actually very warm outside, so I ended up taking the cardigan off in the car.





Cardigan: Anthropologie Outdoor Cafe cardigan
T-shirt: Anthropologie Sidespun Tee
Jeans: AG Tomboy Crops
Shoes: Cole Haan G-Series
Scarf: From Mom
Glasses: Coach
Earrings: Nordstrom Rack 


nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover