January 27, 2011

Sincerest Form Of Flattery

Happy Friday Eve, readers!

I am so ready for the weekend, I can almost taste it. It tastes like dark chocolate covered pineapple, my current sweet-tooth obsession. If you have a Whole Foods near you, look for them in the bulk section. I highly recommend them. Yummy!

If you look over on my sidebar you'll see that I have a few blogs that I read everyday. All of them are for inspiration, and not one blog is like the other. One blogger in particular has a keen sense of remixing different items in her closet. This look in particular really inspired today's look, so much so that I pretty much copied it. Yes, I shamelessly admit that I copied another bloggers look.

I really like vests and trying to find different ways to wear them. Flow-y tops, t-shirts, even thin sweaters, but I never thought about layering a cardigan over a vest. GENIUS!

Here's my version of the cardigan over vest look. I have the same vest from BR outlet, so it made copying easy.




Cardigan: Anthropologie Dwarf Quince Cardigan
Vest: Banana Republic Outlet
Tank: Banana Republic
Pants: The Limited
Necklace: Forever 21 (similar style here)
Belt: Linea Pelle
Shoes: Vince Camuto (buy them here on sale!)



nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover