January 26, 2011

One Of Those Days

Good evening, readers!

I felt better today, so I decided to get in front of the camera to take a few pictures.

I was having one of those days where things weren't exactly right. I knew I wanted to wear this skirt, but I was having a hard time trying to figure out what else I wanted to wear. I chose this sparkle tee and before I knew it, I was sparkly all over!

I threw on my favorite scarf so I could feel like I was wrapped in a blanket. It's my favorite because of the shade of orange and was nice contrast to the cool colors in my skirt and top.

There's nothing like sparkles and warmth to make an off day get back on track!

Top: Michael Stars Sparkle tee
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Tights: Hue pointelle tights
Belt: The Limited
Necklace: J. Crew
Scarf: Anthropologie
Shoes: Circa Joan & David



My Hubby was making me laugh. I had him on speaker phone trying to decide where to eat dinner. 





A close-up of my skirt. It's navy blue and black tweed with silver lurex thread.



Today's silly face. I can't blame it on coffee or sugar this time.

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover