January 19, 2011

Mind and Body

Happy Wednesday, readers!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far. This weekend my Hubby and I are going camping with our friends. I've been camping only once before and I must say, I really love it!

It's been warming up again here in Florida, with a cold front on it's way this weekend. It's difficult to get dressed when my mind is telling me, "bundle up, it's January",  but my body is screaming, "TOO HOT!" Today's look is my way to make both my mind and my body happy.

I consider this look to be on the safe side. I have a hard time styling this skirt without being matchy-matchy. It isn't quite a true black and it has a subtle horizontal shadow stripe, so I would like to be creative when styling it because it is so different.

Cashmere sweater: Neiman Marcus
Skirt: Anthropologie Fennel Flower skirt
Earrings: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Circa Joan & David




You know... I always wanted a dog. I suppose my Hubby's guitar will do for now...


 I had a little too much coffee and sugar today. Can you tell?

nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover