January 20, 2011

Color Chameleon

Hello and happy Thursday, readers!

I'm going to have to keep this post short and sweet as the Hubby and I are preparing for our camping trip tomorrow. Since I'll get home before him, I'll try to post photos of what I wear. I'm planning on a daring move from my closet, so LOOK OUT! 

I love the skirt that I'm wearing today. It is surprisingly versatile; I can wear it in the summer as well as in the winter because of the color composition. It also pairs well with many different colors. Today,  I'm wearing it with a peach top, but I've also worn it with an aubergine blouse. 

My watch is also a bit of a chameleon. It has a mother of pearl face, which didn't come out when I took a close-up photo of it. I can wear it with just about everything in my closet.  

As you can tell by the time, it is very late, so I will bid you farewell. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post this weekend as I will have a limited amount of technology available. 
If I'm unable to post, I hope you all have a lovely and relaxing weekend!


Top: The Limited
Skirt: The Limited
Tank: Nordstrom Rack
Belt: Linea Pelle
Earrings: Nordstrom Rack
Watch: Skagen - Birthday gift from Mom
Shoes: Cole Haan G-Series






nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover