June 6, 2013

Closet Clean Out





skirt: Nisa SF, tee: ASOS, shoes: Nine West, accessories: Anthropologie

I'm finally on a short break between semesters, so I decided to go through the clothes I haven't worn in ages. It was like finding buried treasure and I was so happy to find this skirt that has never been worn. I fell in love all over again with the oversized pockets, the high-waist and midi length of this pencil skirt. It reminds me of something Victoria Beckham would wear and I can't wait to experiment more with my "new" find.








There were many other found items that I still love but just can't keep, so I now have an online shop with clothes, shoes and accessories that are either never worn or lightly used and featured on the blog. I've added a Shop tab at the top, so it will be easy to navigate at any time. Be sure to check back as I will add more items to the shop soon.

get a similar look:






nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover