April 25, 2013

Current Picks : Black & Yellow

Current Picks Black and Yellow




I've mentioned before that I'll often wake with a song stuck in my head and it won't leave until I hear the song played at least once. That's not the case today. I've been thinking about Wiz Khalifa's Black and Yellow almost everyday. The catchy, "black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow" to be more specific. So, inspired by the song, I created a look based on a pair of Zara pants that I find striking. It's not the typical shade of neon yellow we've been seeing lately, but a much warmer version of the summery hue. It reminds me of a beautiful sunset shared with my soulmate. 


more black and yellow options:






nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover