March 15, 2013

Garden Variety

3.15.2013.a
top :: jacket :: skirt :: shoes


Happy early St. Patrick's Day everyone! This is, by far, my favorite skirt in my closet. Maybe my most favored item? Everything about this skirt is perfect, the waist-to-hip ratio, the length and even the fabric. I'm tempted to take the skirt to a skilled tailor to have them recreate this beauty in multiple colors and fabric options. 
I really like the idea of dressing down a pencil skirt by wearing a sweatshirt instead of the tried-and-true button down blouse or sweater. I'm really enjoying the direction fashion has taken in the past few seasons. A bit more comfort (athletic shoes, sweatshirts and track pants) paired with classics (pencil skirts and button blouses).

3.15.2013.c



3.15.2013.b

recreate the look:



nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover