March 18, 2013

Farewell, Google Reader!

Hello, readers! I'm not sure if you've heard the news, but Google Reader will be no more beginning July 1st! What does that mean for those that follow The Kimmie Chronicles, and other great blogs, on Google Reader? Well, there are a few platforms to choose from, one of which I use myself to follow all of my favorite blogs. Bloglovin' is a great alternative to read your daily blogs. There's a screen capture below for those of you not familiar with the platform. They've also provided a way for you to import your Google Reader blogs right into Bloglovin'! How cool is that?! 



Another alternative is feedly. I'm not familiar with this platform, but you can get all the details from one of my favorite blogs here. I hope, whichever platform you choose, you will continue to follow The Kimmie Chronicles. 





nrelate

rewardStyle Tracking

Google Analytics

dropdown navbar

Pin It button on image hover